COVID-19 Customer Info
Update 6/22 12pm
GAMES WILL RESTART JULY 29!
We Have Resumed Game Bookings for
SUMMER / FALL 2020 as WELL FOR SEASON 21 (2021)
If you are planning to play one of our live Cashunt games in the coming weeks / months, you’ll likely have some questions about the impact Coronavirus (officially named COVID-19) may have on your future game experience.
We want you to know that we are working with our coordinators / facilitators / locations to ensure your safety. Some the modifications we are taking with the health and safety measures outlined were formed utilizing CDC and SCDHEC recommendations at this time.
1. We remain committed for the moment to small groups, we will return to large groups when state and federal regulations provide the permission for us to do so
2. We have adjusted our games that they will not include indoor locations ( for the time being )
3. We are communicating with our facilitators and vendors to ensure everyone is maintaining safety protocols.
4. All participants will be encouraged to bring their own face mask.
5. Required that all customers sign a waiver that states they are healthy and have not exhibited any signs of illness (COVID-19) in the last 14 days.
6. All Game Coordinators will wear a face mask when in close proximity of guests, and be equipped with hand sanitizer.
If you already have a game booked, we understand with current events, you may need to change your plans.
We would be more than happy to modify your reservation, we are rescheduling games in the short and long term.
Also we can issue you a gift certificate to be redeemed for a future game with us; this certificate is fully transferable, also you can look at our current virtual games.
If you have any questions please feel free and give us a call 10am to 5pm Monday - Friday