Now Booking Our Fall Scavenger Hunt Experiences! Inquire about our 21st Fall Series!
COVID-19 Customer Info
Updated April 28 2021
We Have Resumed Game Bookings & Activities!
If you are planning to play one of our live Cashunt games in the coming weeks / months, you’ll likely have some questions about the impact Coronavirus (officially named COVID-19) may have on your future game experience.
We want you to know that we are working with our coordinators / facilitators / locations to ensure your safety. Some the modifications we are taking with the health and safety measures outlined were formed utilizing CDC and SCDHEC recommendations at this time.
1. We are now committed for the moment to small to large groups no more than 200 people.
2. We have adjusted our games that they will not include indoor locations ( for the time being ) Everything will be conducted outdoors
3. We are communicating with our facilitators to ensure everyone is maintaining safety protocols.
4. All participants will be encouraged to bring their own face mask, as of April 28,2021 It is optional to wear a mask (Outdoors) unless amongst a big group. However you will need a mask to enter a store front or restaurant
5. All Game Coordinators will wear a face mask when in close proximity of guests, and be equipped with hand sanitizer.
6. We do ask if anyone in your party is not feeling well, that should refrain from attending
If you have any questions please feel free and give us a call 10am to 5pm Monday - Friday