COVID-19 Customer Info
Updated August 1st
We Have Resumed Game Bookings & Activity for
SUMMER / FALL /Winter 2020 as WELL FOR SEASON 21 (2021)
If you are planning to play one of our live Cashunt games in the coming weeks / months, you’ll likely have some questions about the impact Coronavirus (officially named COVID-19) may have on your future game experience.
We want you to know that we are working with our coordinators / facilitators / locations to ensure your safety. Some the modifications we are taking with the health and safety measures outlined were formed utilizing CDC and SCDHEC recommendations at this time.
1. We are now committed for the moment to small to large groups no more than 100 people. That will eventually change as we move forward as we closely are watching state percautionary regulations
2. We have adjusted our games that they will not include indoor locations ( for the time being ) Everything will be conducted outdoors
3. We are communicating with our facilitators to ensure everyone is maintaining safety protocols.
4. All participants will be encouraged to bring their own face mask.
5. All Game Coordinators will wear a face mask when in close proximity of guests, and be equipped with hand sanitizer.
6. We do ask if anyone in your party is not feeling well, that should refrain from attending
If you already have a game booked, we understand with current events, you may need to change your plans.
We would be more than happy to modify your reservation, we are rescheduling games in the short and long term.
Also we can issue you a gift certificate to be redeemed for a future game with us; this certificate is fully transferable, also you can look at our current virtual games.
If you have any questions please feel free and give us a call 10am to 5pm Monday - Friday